PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic
Thread: Virgin Atlantic
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2012, 13:04
BALHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
British Airways has adopted the 'Andy Gray style of commentary' - keep talking and all being well, some if it may make sense!.

Keep at it fella

CB
Well none of the users of this forums have come up with a detailed explanation on why you still think a UA-AA merger would be "Anti-Competitive" despite the fact the evidence I have given has proved it is not the case

Oh dear, that's just splitting hairs. Sounds like a lost argument.
Don't you see that Corsair is the "Thomson Airways" of France and Air Europa is the "Monarch" of Spain

Surely you cannot suggest that Thomson and Monarch are "Full-Service" Carriers?

You appear to have all the answers (not necessarily all correct of course!), so perhaps you would like to enlighten the rest of us why you believe that only the UK and Germany in Europe can sustain more than one full service carrier.
I would disgaree on how correct my answers are, but the reason Britain has 2 full-service carriers is due to SRBs stubborness and passion and in the case of Germany, LH being locked out of Berlin due to the Cold War and Berlins ecnomic decline until recently for the same reasons

By the way, Air Berlin is to be honest in some parts more like Monarch that a full-service carrier and it is pretty much in business mainly thanks to Eithad