PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango SA
Thread: Mango SA
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2012, 22:14
I.R.PIRATE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just drive now. I don't consider any of the 'survivors' worthy of my hard earned cash.

With Kulula you need to pack away your watch and wear a calendar on your wrist. If you have to be anywhere on time, or do anything official, forget about it - you will end up having to make excuses. Not once, not twice : every time. Never an on time departure yet in over 30 flights, not to mention the ones they just cancel or reroute and leave you to sort yourself out. Many times bitten, thrice shy.

Mango is SAA - both of which I only support once - via tax - like a good little sheeple (for now). While I have nothing bad to say about the service I have received the twice I've flown Mango in the past, the legroom is ridiculous (although you can double it by removing the safety briefing card from the seat-bag), plus they are part of the evil alliance, so out of principal, je refuse.

The less said about the 'flag carrier' the better.

Who else is still out there again?

Comair? No thanks. Failed an interview with them 12 years ago because I laughed when they asked me about 'island holding' - guess I didn't know just how wide the Zambezi was....

> Thus I bought a decent cabbie, and enjoy my time on the road. My pace, my time, my music.

Wish we could get a decent high-speed rail network running countrywide. That would be awesome.

Last edited by I.R.PIRATE; 30th Nov 2012 at 22:16.