PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The post about A340 job offer Air Namibia removed! Why?
Old 30th Nov 2012, 17:46
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So the adverts dictates the contents of this forum!

And if you discover and talk about the ugly truth, somebody will get upset, and remove it!

I wonder what that country in the East that used to do that was called? I mean their ideology! Kind of the opposite of what they wish to create here, adverts for a capitalistic world, dictated by communistic laws, could you live in a more ideal world???

So that Air Namibia, wants pilots with 2000 hours TT, 1000 hours A320, to pay their own conversion course in Germany Berlin FTO, pay their own accommodation in FRA - give Air Namibia a bond of 30.000 Euros, (actually a certified bank guarantee) that you will stay with them for 500 hours, working for FREE - I mean you could not have made it up!

This post is than seen as offensive my PPRUNE mods, and removes it, in interest of who?

The German FTO in Berlin or Air Namibia?

Or public fellow aviators who wish to talk about current issues in the business and problems!

I am amazed! Of course, the forum belongs to iBrands, they do what they want, and they will shut up who they want, I know!

I have only been in aviation for few years, but in this time, I have seen so much corruption and dirty business, and done by fellow pilots, who are screwing their own and their own profession! But of course, who cares, as long as they can afford a Ferrari, who will care when the European Colgan accident happens!However this story for another day, and probably a more reliable forum than PPRUNE!