PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - As350 Hydraulic System Failures: too many??
Old 30th Nov 2012, 14:25
I-IIII

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
re

I everyone
I am pretty new in this forum .........but not in helicopter operations,I spent 22 years fly and maintenance on 350 most on B2 and B3 series and I never heard so much **** like this.Fortunatly some of you has a brain in the head,Hyd failure means failure!!!!!!red ******* light!!!!!! In B3 series the force on controls without hyd is about 25kg each side in normal helicopter weight.When is at max gross weight is more than 25kg.So I read lot of you very brave ....takeoff whitout hyd just to see if is possible or just to show that the instructor is a good pilot...........the instructor shold be carrefull to teach that never show a student something that is not wrote on FM and never wrote it on a forum where u can find pilots with a lot of experience and pilot with few Hrs and of course everyone take an example .This is the most stupit aeronautical mentality.Red light gives u the time to land immediately and safely.Thats it no bull****.So in every condition red light go down immediately no metter where u are.This is the mentality to save your life.And the biggest **** is to flight back the hely from the field without Hyd.Hyd failure is tested for a short fly time and if u not believe me check the dimensions of the controls bar fron the control to the Hyd sistem.Flight with FM in the brain not under the sit.