PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OLT Express (Germany)
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2012, 14:28
s2art1e

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

As a potential customer, and from a personal and selfish view point, I really wish that both OLT and SEN could confirm one way or another what the future plans are with these flights.

I live West of London and although SEN is 2 hour drive away, I would consider using the Dresden flight when we visit my Fiancee's family, which we do numerous times a year, and likewise my Fiancées family visiting us. I have to say though, I'm sure the route would have more success if it operated from one of the other London airports - I digress.... We are also getting married in Dresden in April and I potentially have a number of friends and family that would use this service if they knew the service would definitely be operating in April - you can only book tickets up to the end of March at the moment.

The point I am making is that there are potentially a lot of people in similar situations i.e. would like to make plans using these services, but because of the indecisiveness of the parties involved they will loose out on the potential business as people look for other alternatives.

Anyway rant over!