PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay mulls 787-10 to replace A330s
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2012, 05:33
cxorcist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I "chose" my words carefully in the previous posts, and I intend to "choose" my words carefully in the future. Aforementioned past tense was intentional. "For the most part" was a reference to my LF / LH miscue which wasn't really a word "choice" at all. It was an acronym (or IATA code) choice which reflected a decision based on time management knowing full well that if it were wrong readers would still understand its intended meaning.

Your desire to critique grammar and word choice indicates a hint of shallowness that I can only assume comes from a lack of substance and/or creativity in your life. It is my sincere hope that you are not in C&T at CX. Regardless, I hope you check your pretentious upbringing at the door. Such nonsense has no place on a flightdeck. It only serves to create conflict and destroy crew efficacy.

PS - Reread your last post. Notice how I did not critique your spelling or word choice because I know what you meant and don't like to make issues from nothing. Pointing out such errors only makes one appear petty and trivial, not educated and intelligent.