PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gregg, Dixon, Carnegie, Singo make a play on QF
Old 28th Nov 2012, 05:20
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Dixon led buy-out should be blocked. The current QANTAS board sacked, and the government take over what's left of QANTAS until it's stabilised (not that I trust this current Labor government can do anything properly as they are fighting for their own miserable existence).

Once it's stabilised, then QANTAS should have a board made up of QANTAS employees/middle management. i.e. the like of Borghetti. Those that have served in QANTAS for a number of years to grow the company and put it back where it once was. There are currently no QANTAS people driving QANTAS in the board or the next level of management. Not even in Engineering. No wonder we are stuffed!

I would suspend trading in QANTAS until this mess is sorted. No other way around it. If you can't trade, you can't have undesirables buying you out.

The company has enough cash on hand to keep it going and it's not paying dividends. Better to run on what you have, than to dry up any funds left and have some bunch of turds coming in to strip the company for their own benefit.

Hopefully Dixon departs this world without realising his dream to buy QANTAS and strip it, closely followed by Singleton and Harvey.