PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gregg, Dixon, Carnegie, Singo make a play on QF
Old 28th Nov 2012, 01:30
Stalins ugly Brother

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Again, another dummy spit by Joyce and yet another over reaction and escalation of a situation that if handled by any other rational person would have been dealt with with a little bit more maturity.

Australia had a gut full of Joyce's tantrums last year, are these pathetic dummy spits going to be a yearly event???

Alan, you have in the last twelve to eighteen months put offside the Government, the traveling Australian public and Qantas employees. Now the institutional share holders are getting tired of your non performances. You are making Dixon and friends look like an attractive alternative. Hell, i'm even thinking I'd prefer Dixon back! Anything unfortunately must be a better alternative than Joyce who has done nothing but basically end the careers and future of both it's staff and Qantas Longhaul operations, next will be the destruction of short haul. I'm not delusional enough to believe Dixon and co will be our Knights in shining armour, but any alternative is better at this point than what we have at the present.

It's time for Joyce to buy that one way ticket back to ireland.........