PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Hold Pool (FO's)
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2012, 21:22
mauuuus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Uncertainty

Greetings all,
I am short listed interviewee who is a frequent reader of this thread, interested on the current situation of fellow holding poolies and their final job offer.-if fellow poolies are not called for a job offer and are on hold with an open date, means my “short list” interview also has an open date .
This “open date” situation and other factors are creating uncertainty and unsettledness’ in our future careers (I am offered to be promoted to Captain by a lowcost ) and personal life’s. Therefore, in this thread, I would like to make an open suggestion to let us clarifying the following uncertainties and have a clearer judgment of our present situation.
1. How many are in the pool? We can have a good estimate if all poolies post their interview date and the number of successful applicants. ( On interviews we all make friends and keep in touch with other applicants)
2. All poolies successful in being offered a starting class can post date of class and aprox. how many will be on their class. ( Again we all make contacts/friends with other applicants) I believe EK is offering start classes based on interview dates/ class.
3. Someone post when was the last date of FO interviews, before giving priority to DECs.
With this information we will have a clear perspective where each one stands: Number of poolies, rate of poolies being offered a job and rate of job offered by EK.
Thank you beforehand to all poolies in posting information and in helping make the decision to accept or not to the left seat in a low cost.
Good luck all.
Finally, with no intention of making a debate, I know for a fact that a successful interview expires in one year- 365 days. My best friend, my wingman, had to pass the interview process a second time because his interview expired, and yes he is a successful pilot in EK.

Last edited by mauuuus; 27th Nov 2012 at 23:20.