PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 27th Nov 2012, 21:09
wannabe aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UA405

It's cause I wanted to see if you really got your facts right. Stop lying to people in this thread, the salary ain't 100,000 you just want to mislead people. Its more than 100,000. As I said I have a friend who has gone through this process successfully and is flying the Boeing 737-800. Yes I am 19 years and very proud of it, its really childish of you to use my age just to get at me. Those of you who wish to listen to @UA405 go ahead and do so but I would suggest you hear it straight from an Ab initio cadet for yourself first before listening to people who go around spreading lies just because they either didn't make it or they got cut off during their training. I've heard so many rumours of the like, "KQ Ab Initio is a corrupt process", "43 air school is racist", "KQ fires cadets after a while." All these are just rumours rumours and more foolish rumours. KQ standards are high and that is why airlines like Emirates come to poach their pilots just cause they can pay you higher. Take note of what I've said, you will hear all this nonsense as you go on.