PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OLT Express (Germany)
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2012, 18:50
tws123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I notice that both Saarbrucken and Dresden are on sale for the end of March with the same frequencies as before (Dresden 7x weekly and Saarbrucken operating Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday). All SEN have said is that they expect them to operate a full schedule from Summer 2013. Hopefully now the airport has mentioned them on their website with a link to their website and on the route map, perhaps we can see some proper advertising from both the airport and OLT Express Germany. From what I understand the advertising in Germany was good. I get the impression that both sides want this to work but I really don't know what has gone on - There was clearly something not right as how can the airport have scheduled flights coming and going but not advertise the routes? To me it seems that OLT forced the flights on the airport when SEN probably wanted them to come in 2013 when there was enough time to promote the routes and the terminal extension would be well underway with the new arrivals area complete.

Last edited by tws123; 27th Nov 2012 at 18:55.