PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet orders Global Express
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2012, 15:03
RedTree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Booglebox; without sounding rude, people like you really do amaze me - finding conspiracy in every little detail and rumour mongering to put down the hard work of others.

You may have experienced the VistaJet of old or possibly even worked for them during years gone by, but the company has moved on, evolving into a market leader focused on client AND employee satisfaction. It is NOT the company it used to be - associated with high staff attrition levels and poor man management.

The company now has a consistent management team in place, who have used their experience and knowledge to build a solid foundation, creating a feel good, positivity about the company. People are proud to work for VistaJet (I should know, I see it myself everyday), and sadly many individuals on this forum, who feel the necessity to complain and moan are inherently those who could not see the bigger picture and were not prepared to fight for the company. Those who have stuck with the company through the tough times, are now seeing their hard work pay off as the company continues to go from strength to strength.

Yes the company has relocated recently, but this isn't an indication of 'something not quite right'. It's a statement of intent and a safeguard to ensure the company continues to expand and grow - much like the aircraft order for 7.8 billion USD which has just been placed.