PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA -ATPL - Oral -QBank
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2012, 13:18
adgsunke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mumbai VIVA Nov 12 Questions Reqd

Friends answers required on the following Nav Qs asked in Apr

There was a chart that was for some airline / operator specific. Can some one help in finding out what all are the symbols used for various airlines / operators.

Airspace Classifications- what about SAR in these air spaces-

Can someone tell about uncontrolled airspace. It is given at many places that in In India there are no uncontrolled air space. But I remember during RTR classes lots of time uncontrolled airspace was mentioned during routing.

where all other than aviation are Lambert charts used.

Given two longs on equator (Not diametrically opposite). What track to follow if they have to meet reciprocal at the poles. Anyone any idea on this.

Answers and clarifications on the above will be appreciated.

Some Info now

Questions on notes on a Apch Chart. Don't answer without looking at the chart even if it is too obvious an answer. As far as I know, if the controller tells you to do something then it is understood that he is in control and doing so depending on the traffic But I think he expected me to look at the chart and readout the note.

ETOPS, who has to approve and why? Definition. Emphasis on nil winds and single engine cruise speeds. He kept hinting on what are the environmental factors that are affecting.