PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND - 3 The new beginning
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2012, 09:17
Cyrano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Barling Magna
Expressflight: it's understandable that you should feel hurt when some people question your integrity, especially those who seem to enjoy making negative comments on every site (not just this SEN one). I base my opinion of you on your record on this forum and others - you're almost always right. So, if it walks like a duck etc..... to me you seem to know what you are talking about and seem to have the right connections. So good luck to you and I hope you return to this forum soon.
I second that. I come to this forum to find out more about developments at particular airports and, who knows, maybe even to be able to discuss aspects of the business in which I work. IMHO, Expressflight is one of the posters who best exemplifies the expertise *and* civility that I remember being a lot more common in the PPRuNe of a few years ago. If the atmosphere on PPRuNe is such that knowledgeable contributors (who are actually involved in the industry) no longer feel comfortable posting here, it's to the detriment of all.