PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 27th Nov 2012, 08:28
provinho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi to everyone!

I attended the RYR Assessment at STN 3 weeks ago. Me and my Sim partner went into the Simulator first. I'm very happy with this decision, cause at the beginning of the day your mind is much fresher than later on... The Sim went fine: Out of Kerry we did a normal SID with Flight Director ON, then the FD will be turned off, some turns, climbs and changes of speed. After the airwork the check pilot said, that there would be a fire in the cabin --> discussed the situation with my partner and decided to request a radar vectored ILS. That was it!

Interview is very relaxed. Starts with HR questions and slowly comes over to ATPL stuff such as jet streams, VMCA/G, TORA/R etc. Of course also the usual questions such as: how many seats in the 737? how many FA and why?

After 3 weeks of patient waiting I got the call yesterday, I start the 28th of January

Prepare yourself well for the assessment so that no surprise will show up and you get the job. That's it