PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND - 3 The new beginning
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2012, 07:36
Expressflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone, I'm getting a bit tired of my knowledge, credibility and integrity being questioned in recent days by some people on this forum.

girt big un

"JOIN" will not be a "ticket agency" but will have a full AOC from day one. With respect I think your speculation is a bit rich from someone who was going on about wanting only "hard facts" posted and here you are making assumptions.

Pain in the Rs

On just what basis are you suggesting that I know less than I make out? Do you know me? Do you know my relationship with JOIN? Do you know which contacts I have within various airlines and airports?

As far as the CEO of "JOIN" not thanking me for dropping hints and saying "that I know something" (whatever that is supposed to mean), I can assure you that he is quite happy as long as I don't reveal anything that will appear in the Press Release. Does it surprise you that he is actually pleased to see some industry interest stimulated in anticipation of the Press Release?

I've arrived at the point where I no longer enjoy contributing to this forum due to the unreasonable attitude of just a few posters. It used to be fun but is no longer,and I doubt I'm the only one to feel that way. Perhaps the Mods should close it down for a few weeks.

Anyway, I'm fed up with the insults so you won't get any further information out of me for a little while. I'll come back on when the JOIN PR is issued as I'm sure a few comments will be generated which I might usefully add to - at least some of you might think them useful.