PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skywest - here for the long haul?
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2003, 01:28
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

ref + 10, mate, its up here in YLEO thats the problem, not in perth. most blokes are pretty good about it and do the righty and roll forward a little bit or turn the aircraft so they dont get my aircraft flying on the ropes, and then there are the other type...... that have an attitude like that d!ckhead MU2.
seems that the 146/RJ70s can park in front of the terminal but the F50s have to park right over near the fuel bowser. (must have different yellow lines).
As for having a personal chat that was reserved for ol mate for being a mouthy fukc, not for blowing black snot around. If your ever up this way, feel free to come over for a FREINDLY yarn, and if your on stop over I'll show you around our illustrious lil town.
MU2, Mate, your a real loser. If your ever keen, I'm real easy to find, and always willing to have a quiet chat.........I doubt it'll ever happen though, it seems your a tad spineless.... I didnt get an appointment from you yet.

Anyway, as entertaining as it is, its hijacking the thread some what, so carry on discussing the original intent of the original post people.

Last edited by the wizard of auz; 27th Jan 2003 at 02:20.