PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gregg, Dixon, Carnegie, Singo make a play on QF
Old 26th Nov 2012, 23:03
Sunfish

Received 90 Likes on 33 Posts
Condition 1:

Although I agree that we shouldn't trust what these people say fully, circumstances are different. At the very least, they are willing to talk to us and others as opposed to simply locking us out forcing us to FWA.
Condition1, you are stark raving crazy. You cannot trust a single word these people say to you AT ALL, in any context whatsoever. neither can you trust Macquarie Bank or management.

You do not have the education nor experience to deal with this class of "character" and I assure you that you would find it to be a very unpleasant and traumatic education at that.

I still have scars from my education about the depths of depravity and guile these people employ, and it cost me a lot of time and money to get it.

Trust me. Any time you spend engaging with these folk will be at the very best totally wasted. the more probable outcome is that you will expose a weakness that they will exploit ruthlessly to their advantage and your detriment.

You are a fool if you engage with them in any way.