PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The straight dope on alpha aviation MPL
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2012, 15:09
Prince_aly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a latest update to all from one of my old colleague n friend who i recently came to know is F/O wid air arabia (he got selected at the time when they were hiring people with CPL/IR). So i called him up and took this information about MPL & all what is claimed by AAG. First of all he asked me do i have 500K + to spend on something which is not reliable! Coz its not 100% sure u wud get into air arabia. Second there are people who have come to line training and joined air arabia and MOST of them had WASTA! (Influence & contacts in airarabia) either their dads are captains or they know anyone in the management!. Third it depends on air arabia to either take u or leave u depending upon their requirement, thy dont juss take anybody graduating from AAG (he has met some who didnt get through to line training). Fourth there are 100s of experienced pilots applying into airarabia & are being interviewd, note that a company wud take experienced first rather than taking some1 wid very less experience.
In short his advice was that after seeing all this he wud advice anyone to go to reputable flying schools and get their licences but not AAG.