PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 26th Nov 2012, 13:12
ITO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I guess it is a situation among so many others. However the truth is that I'm not 20, and there are others that depends on my decisions. The QR interview was indeed an excellent opportunity and experience, but not the aftermath. I had high hopes for it, worked super hard for it, and I was glad that it was finally happening. But the after thing...ayayay !

I think that it would have been better if there was a clear direct communication with candidates, so that each and everyone see where he is standing, anticipate, and not having to face unexpected bad surprises at the end that would put ones future/career on the line. Without saying that you are not the only one that gets affected, but the ones that are arround you also, your direct family....etc and I don't think that the guy typing emails to candidates is really thinking of that, not its really his problem !

The question is, you wait for a year and a half hoping for things to happen, and at last, what if they don't ? Then what ?

So, ya...

Last edited by ITO; 26th Nov 2012 at 13:16.