PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Millionaire helicopter pilots to ferry emergency services...
Old 25th Nov 2012, 15:33
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Bored with the same old commute? Meet the businessman who flies to work in his very own Bond-style jet pack | Mail Online

Millionaire water ski champion Jeremy Paxton wins appeal in £30,000 legal battle to keep helipad in his garden | Mail Online

Landmark Houses - Lower Mill Estate
Jeremy Paxton is 48 years of age and by profession (but not occupation) a commercial pilot.
The day Shirley Bassey popped in to use the loo | Mail Online

Her pilot, property magnate Jeremy Paxton, had been heading for Battersea heliport, but while flying over Surrey low cloud and torrential rain made the visibility too poor for them to continue.

"I thought he was going to land on the roof, you could tell he was having trouble," said Mrs Yeomans, whose family had earlier watched Dame Shirley's Glastonbury performance on TV.
After bringing the helicopter to rest Mr Paxton got out to ask where he was.

The qualified commercial pilot said: "The trip down was fine but it was obvious that the weather was getting worse. He added: "There was not one point where I felt remotely concerned. Safety is paramount when flying and I am always aware of what impact the weather may have.

Anybody that knows Mr Paxton care to tell him the story of Mark Weir!