PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - why 2 pilots for a single pilot certified A/C
Old 25th Nov 2012, 07:57
Sillypeoples

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So many lies....

So how many airliners are sitting up with me at FL450? Yeah I didn't think so..so who's in who's way down in the 30s?

The reality is the problem with the Phenoms and Mustangs is that they are marketed at the biz guy entry jet owner...docile, slow, no range.....

The idea of the biz owner pilot, a plane in every driveway is noble, but unrealistic...

What they need is to start building some fast jets for some of us to get up to FL60 and go Mach 2. Maybe we could re label the airspace 'no pussies airspace' or 'real pilot airspace' or 'didn't pad my logbook and kiss a chief pilot's butt airspace'....whatever.....

At this point I am kinda sick of sitting in planes all day that do .80 because the FAA won't certify a plane that is too unforgiving for you guys to fly...

But all that said...seriously....what is the argument against single pilot? You need someone to throw the gear up for you? Hold the checklist?

I mean seriously...the more some of you talk you would think you guys are right up against it when you fly that the right seater is there to save the day every time you go up.