PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK AIRWAYS info
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2012, 11:14
RAKfreqflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Wizzkid,

I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect some of the things you’ve said. Yes, I agree to some extent that the interview process does play a part in giving you a small glimpse of what to expect within an airline. However, I will disagree that this will paint a complete and clear picture of how an airline is managed and run by simply having an 2 hours sim session/interview process.

Furthermore, I don’t understand how Gulfair’s comment can be expected to be taken as accurate at all, as you can see he has been completely contradictory and malicious in his views (please refer to my earlier post).
Also, I have no idea how my factual views relates to me having “gutter level” standards or thereof a lack of understanding of how the aviation sector works?

Regardless, as my title in my earlier post implies, I was simply putting across a different point of view.

Hey Gulfair,

To answer your question; No. I’m not management but I’m simply an aviator who is very disappointed at your level of professionalism and attitude.