PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIVE Noise - STOP NOW ! west London 0530
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 11:16
Old Age Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Pittsextra

I'm sorry to be so brash, but you really are a twit. You're one of those motor mouth supposed 'helicopter pilots' who in the name of 'discussion' appears to be thoroughly against helicopter aviation - along with a few other usernames on here. Chill out and wind yer neck in!

I believe your constant (brut force) hammering of questions and statements only works to make us and our industry look bad to anyone outside of the industry viewing this forum.

Your ranting on the North Sea Ditching thread is achieving nothing towards the safety of anything, instead only serving to point out the obvious and incite argument.

Your presence on this thread is ridiculous. You live in NW3 but I expect you know nothing of what is actually going on on the Met Police' sorties and indeed with the parking meter criminals and their background. The Met are doing a top notch job in the air and if you don't like the noise, instead of point ing out how bad it is (or at least side with the OP / your alter ego on pprune?), move the heck out of metropolis you fool.