PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK AIRWAYS info
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 07:03
RAKfreqflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A different Prospective.

About RAK:

RAK Airways has been through ups and downs since its start up. That’s no secret. It has a small fleet which it is looking to expand. They have on order and planned for an induction of two aircraft per year. This explains the need for highly professional, dedicated and experienced pilots.

The current CEO of RAK Airways has taken the burden of restructuring the airline from his predecessor and has successfully built a professional management team. In this short period, he has managed to raise morale and has improved the standards of the airline.

Presently the CEO and the management team are working hard to stabilize the current networks the airline flies; they have added more destinations and increased its frequencies of flights.

RAK Airways has also started its first domestic flight to AUH and gone through a successful Etihad Audit for code sharing.

Additionally, further routes and destinations are planned for the near future with the arrival of each new aircraft.

From my understanding, this is the best CEO and team which has been put together to govern RAK Airways future.

Mr Gulfair,

I literally *face palmed* and nodded my head in disapproval at the contradictory and childish remarks you have made in this post. I’m in disbelief that someone with an attitude like yours would be considered for any position in aviation.

I’m sorry that you felt you didn’t get the five star treatment you thought you deserved on your arrival to the UAE for the interview. HOW DARE RAK AIRWAYS not give you the red carpet and a 3 day stay in a 7 start hotel, so that you felt prepared for the interview! Are you being serious? This is aviation my friend. The Airline does not need to accommodate to your individual needs.

The small minded comments you’ve made were disgraceful as they were a vile attack based on a personal opinion on the individuals whom offered you an opportunity. Haha, you my friend are an ignorant douche. And I don’t even want to begin to tell you how IRONIC and HILLARIOUS it is that someone as illiterate as you will pass judgement on someone’s English.

Quote:
“you need to live in RAK as roster changes are daily”

Of course you need to live in RAK to be flying for RAK Airways. I’m sure someone with your knowledge will understand the operational advantages of this. Roster changes are inevitable with any flight disruptions in a small fleet. (Diversions, AOG, ATC, Training programmes, etc)

Quote:

“you have a very large bond.”

and

“WILL HAPPILLY work for 6 months or even 6weeks and leave”

The large bond for a 3 year contract makes perfectly good sense to me because this is specially designed for individuals like you who want to leave the company after 6 months or a few weeks.

The salary is one of the competitive salaries you can receive worldwide. The airline will bond you for this period because they are looking for people who are LOYAL and willing to commit to the airlines future. They don’t need anyone who feels the need to leave as they please. It doesn’t work like this at all!

Quote:

“Pilots are leaving weekly for better options”

Pilots leaving daily? For someone who hasn’t worked for RAK airways previously and only has had a short “in and out” interview, you sure are very opinionated. I know anyone who has any bit of education can see through that bull crap.

Quote:

“I have a local licence and this is a plus factor for them”

I don’t believe it will be a plus for the airline based on the local licences you hold because except for your Airlaw exam and valid medical, you still have to go through the full process of operator conversion training. They will have to apply for a new licences issue for you.

Quote:

“and left AA for this same rubbish and to be honest RAK is clearly not for me. Everyone i had spoken to has said to avoid the airline.”

Left AA? Really? Common you’re not fooling anyone.

Ok Sure, and you’ve taken “everyone’s” advice by not applying for an interview and job at the airline! And of course, you will not accept the JOB OFFER because… I mean look at the things you’ve said and mentioned.

Quote:

“(thats why i wont be going)”

Quote:

“if they offer me a Job ofcourse I will take it”

…Oh. Never mind.

In conclusion I’m very disappointed in you Mr Gulfair. After reading your post and applying a bit of critical thinking to the things you have said and mentioned; you come across as someone who thinks very highly of themselves and very low of others. You back your comments and statements with no real hard evidence apart from “He or she said that” but go on to contradict everything you say with your actions.

In addition, you’re attitude stinks. I highly doubt you will be offered a job at RAK Airways.
Happy Job Hunting!!