PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 02:00
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taras B.

Just a little correction. There are unemployed AAG MPL pilots that enrolled in early 2007, paid in full upfront and almost 6 years of living expenses.
Like thieves in the night, AAG skinned them of everything they and their families had but, worst of all, they robbed them of a dream.

Previous managers, and there are plenty of them, opened businesses in other countries. Savings from the salaries? Naaaaa.... don't you believe it.

STRATO.....

You resurfaced with the wrong side up..... you're talking through your *rse and the pestilence that comes out stinks.

We, you and me, have some unfinished business.....

Remember, and I know you do, what you said about the already qualified foreign MPLrs situation?

I challenged you to spell out the details and you, cowardly as you are, tried to skirt the issue by accusing me and everybody as liars.

Are you so dumb that you don't understand that IT WAS YOU who made the affirmations about those skinned poor souls?

I know you are a manager, and not a small one, in AAG. Do you think you can get away unscathed with your devious schemes?

Think about it......