PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Defect Reports
Thread: Defect Reports
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 00:32
CaptCloudbuster

Received 129 Likes on 37 Posts
Pith Helmet, are you for real?? 5 posts on the 1st day including this gem

Fight it out
Best of fighting to the bitter end. Better to die on your feet than on your knees. I am about to receive my marching orders as well.

PH
You read more like a disgruntled Engineering troll masquerading as a Perth Based QF Pilot.

Before my Engineering brethren get up in arms, your Fed Sec started the tone of this thread and others have continued in kind.

As a QANTAS Pilot I see merit in some minor issues raised over MOD and threats to the integrity of the operation associated with Pilot pay contracts (ie no payment when not flying), however, I am as incensed at the not so subtle subtext the ALAEA is promoting as the TWU was last year

the Transport Workers Union accused Qantas last night of "being silly" for implying in documents lodged with Fair Work Australia that the airline feared its jets would be sabotaged by disgruntled employees.

Spare us the histrionics, slander and mis-directed rage.

many of us Drivers are actually seriously concerned while taking the wheel in some aircraft
Many of us do not have that confidence any more that when we enter the aircraft we will arrive safely at our destination.
Bull****.

Fed Sec, put up or shut up.

Report all perceived breaches (why haven't you been doing this all along?)

I'm starting to believe Alan Joyce might have been right when declaring

They are trashing our strategy and our brand

Last edited by CaptCloudbuster; 23rd Nov 2012 at 00:54.