PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 14:58
stormiscoming

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYI
Taras B and many others have done an amazing job in showing the World how deceitful Clark Av, now known as alpha academy, have been operating in the past and even now. And how their marketing and unprofessional operating tactics have led many people to spend large fortunes for a dream that AAG promised but had no interest in fulfilling.
But how can AAG move forward without correcting the mistakes they have done and inflicted in the past?
Everyone can see that AAG is investing large amounts of capital to grow in the industry, but again how much success can a company have with such a negative image, that and how they acquired the money to invest...
Its true there has been a large success rate in employment with the MPL students in the local airlines. I know because I am one of them, but it was dumb luck that the local pilot market suddenly got a high demand for FO's and AAG had a ton of students who had concluded their MPL course and were waiting for employment. Dumb luck, thats all it was and that's why when i visit my friends who are still waiting to get employment and even base training I cant help but express discontent to the horrible situation that they are in because of what was promised by AAG... if not for that sudden need for pilots, myself and many others would be in the same situation.

So just because there is a positive update STRATO with AAG, it doesn't mean Taras B or anyone else for that matter, are liars.