PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA UK prosecutions
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2012, 11:57
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
H500 - I have never implied that operating in the H/V curve is ALWAYs prohibited. I have explained in crystal clear language WHEN it is prohibited. I have expressed an opinion that being in it for no good reason is poor airmanship. Just what is the point YOU are trying to make??

DOUBLE ANGLE APPROACHES - For a TRE(H) you do not seem possessed of the normal required empathy when someone admits they do not know the answer.

67m FROM THE FUEL INSTALLATION - I do not know where you get this figure. I can help you I think, by drawing your attention to ICAO Annex 14 - The Heliport Manual. In this document it lays down the minimum safety distances for taxiways, air taxiways, buildings, obstacles, and I think, fuel installations. It would be the responsibility of the Aerodorme Licence holder to demonstrate compliance with ICAO Annex 14. Seeing as this thread is about the rules, it may interest you to know that part of the reason for mandating training only at licenced aerodromes is precisley for this kind of provision, that the aerodrome should at least meet minimum sepcifications.

Having said this you would need to let me know where you are quoting these distances from if you really want me to respond properly...or are you just winding me up....AGAIN!!!

Also, I do not feel that I have recieved an "Pasting" for sticking up for the rules. More like a slap with a wet fish!!! Even CRAB seems to be weakining and coming across into the light and the deep warm womb -like comfort of compliance!!

By they way - I have a clean driving licence - just for Ze CRAB!!!

Last edited by DOUBLE BOGEY; 21st Nov 2012 at 12:16.