PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2012, 10:13
500e

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HH
My post
The customer has at present a way of bringing some sense to a market where they appear to be a nuisance rather than a valued client, this is aimed at most if not all of the manufacturers
If I treated my customers as SK or MD I would not have been trading for 2 years let alone 50 years.
HH
Wishes and reality are very often different ...Maybe you don't run a business using 269/300 but H500 does.
Correct but do run a 500, private
The general feeling I get from the industry is we will do it our way, when we feel like it, & at exorbitant cost now go away, don't like it tough, are we trying to get better, why? you are as an owner are stuck with us.
This is not a pop at Bruno, but at the industry in general.
Was talking to a medium sized repair station \ operator yesterday, who on me complaining about 4+ months for repair to MGB said you want my problems regarding warranty lack of back up ( nearly 12 months on one machine aog) & this from a supposed leader! what hope for small operator \ private users.
HH
Hum ... that what you or H500 say to your customers but is it always the reality ?!
No not all ways, cant speak for H500, but when learning to fly training was delivered on time or I was compensated if inconvenienced.
Over the years the customer has been my main focus & at times has cost me considerable losses, due to lack of performance from me or manufacturers, but I have never tried to step aside from what is my responsibility IF I sold it am the person who repairs \ replaces it.
Perhaps this is why we are still going after 50 years
I think the G2 is the way forward modern design, crash worthiness, glass cockpit,not entirely sure cost wise, engine, they must be looking around? looks good & a lot of other +points but as a private owner I want financial stability, look at the slating MD have had, & they had a big customer base. if it is as trouble free as suggested the warranty cost will be small but the feel good factor great.

Last edited by 500e; 21st Nov 2012 at 10:14.