PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What can I read/study at the moment?
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2012, 15:00
vdaff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got my CPL in 2009 and till today I have no job and struggling to pay my loan. I ve virtually lost respect from my friends and family members due to this.many of my friends who wanted to be pilots but took engineering for other reasons are well off nowadays earning in decent job getting married and feeding their parents unlike me. but luckily i am nearing the completion of my degree which i started and planning to find a good job when i complete it and i dont know what ill do with my worthless license.

If you ask me the honest opinion then I would say what you dont want to hear but main advice ill give you is think about the concequences

-first make sure you can afford training, dont take loan!!!this will add extra burden, then have a plan B, to be safe its good to have a degree in hand especially engineering degree, after you get your license then if you dont find job you can fall onto something

just try to talk to as much as CPL holders as you can.and find out the real situation. all the best