PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Something to answer for AFT??
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2012, 09:48
josephfeatherweight

Received 60 Likes on 24 Posts
To dispel a myth - Nathan does not teach the exam - it is abundantly clear in his course that he understands his obligation to teach the theory. Given that, nobody can deny that 18/19 flightplanning questions in 3 hours with a required accuracy of around 1% is not easy - Nathan teaches valid and proven methods to arrive at that accuracy. He is an excellent teacher and he is committed to teaching the subject, not just how to pass the exam.

Ok, I did the exam yesterday also - unlike most of the other ATPL subjects I've done in the last few years, when I hit the submit button I genuinely thought that I was possibly in line for 100%. I knew the questions and I even had 10 mins to spare to re-check the 1 and 2 markers for stupid errors. I got 50%. Something is going on here.

I agree with Farmer Dan - we need to apply some pressure here. I'm not sure what the rules are with requesting a re-mark - given the circumstances I'm beside myself that my workings have been shredded and there's no evidence of what I did.

Last edited by josephfeatherweight; 20th Nov 2012 at 10:09.