PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 19th Nov 2012, 18:49
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intertextuality

"I prefer ‘facts’ when engaged in discussions; not hearsay and tautological rubbish that some others seem to regard as promising material".
It is unfortunate the facts were not examined and honestly reported before burning up a whole lot staff time on an inquiry which should never have occurred in modern, first world aviation. Considering the last 38 minute 'philibluster' never even got within bulls roar of 'fact', you could be forgiven for thinking that CASA time was wasted.

Will it be the facts from the deluded, misguided, social miscreants that spoil the Montréal sojourn? Will the delusional ICAO believe the 'facts' presented in Hansard? Will the 'facts and circumstances' CASA style withstand the scrutiny of expert ICAO analysis? Does the scourge of the 49'ers care?

That report becomes a ‘Report of Parliament’ and will be forwarded, by established process, to the Minister for his consideration".
Nope, he actually believes the minister will, once again wave a magic wand and turn all of the 'facts' into soft white paper; this assumes of course that the minister will still be the go to man in times of trouble.

Perhaps this journey to Canada is to allow time for the willing accomplices to get their resignations in, before the axe falls; perhaps not. I hope not, there's nothing I like better than roast pork for Christmas.

Last edited by Kharon; 19th Nov 2012 at 18:56.