PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Xmas Grinch
Thread: Xmas Grinch
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2012, 12:08
blade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
liam,you read into this what you want..As stated pilots,engineers,families ..how is this only tech crew..

Any when did I say I don't give my guaranteed seats to ground staff ,cabin crew..its all about priorities..

And you may yell out silly things like your precious bottom and crew seats but I just today had a cockpit crew member on my jumpseat who thanked me no end as seniority today would not have given him a cabin crew seat on the plane..and he would be stuck in!!!

So allocating your jumps to ground staff aint the smartest thing to do in this case is it..

So I will continue to help my fellow pilots and crew members on my flights first..and their families

As for discussing this topic on this forum ,have you seen the topics on this forum,this is tame and mundane ..

the only bad light here liam is how much you seem to hate pilots,engineers and their families or at least prioritize them under the ground staff,checkin girl in paris whom you have never met.Because this is all i mentioned..

So you can stick to your ground staff first mentality ..

however I won't be ,and next time you request a jumpseat why don't you send the Captain an email saying please only give to me after all the ground staff..