PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2012, 11:54
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Hyenas and jackals would be ashamed of the company

Disgusted.

I speak not to the voices of reason around here.

While I compose myself for the moment, why don't the others and you know who you are, give over behaving like a bunch of rabid jackals and hyenas for the moment.

Saints they may not be, but neither are they the devil. You may think you have a reason but you do not have the right to behave here as you do.

I guess it's an attitude thing but I never had an issue that wasn't professionally resolved to the satisfaction of both sides.

They as you gratuitously refer to them, like you, put their trousers on one leg at a time.

They have to answer to their masters in the Senate, they may not be perfect as youselves but neither are they are entitled to be bullied and hectored in that forum. Neither do their masters in the Senate have the right to do so. No doubt the Senators have been primed, as they should, but it seems to me the priming may have been unreasonably zealous

We do not have the right to anonymously demonise those in the PUBLIC SERVICE including the politicians hiding behind noms de plume in forums such as these.

If you had any guts on matters of this great importance you would reveal who you actually are and take personal responsibility for you utterings, there is a chance you may feel you need to be a little more civilized. You may also find that you will get actually get your point of view noticed instead of written off as one of the usual malcontents.

I will now retire and wait for the venue for my stoning to be advised or banning whichever comes first. I've had enough watching all of this it actually achieves nothing. Personally I no longer care to be associated with D & G.

Last edited by gaunty; 19th Nov 2012 at 14:33.