PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 19th Nov 2012, 11:10
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Sunfish,

I say it the way I see it - warts, pooh and all. Not all my comments or acronyms will be understood by all, so be it. Some do understand however.My advice would be to skip by my comments, or block me, your call.
FFS try and keep it simple and understandable to the average idiot like me if you want publicity of the state of affairs.
Publicity? My little public ditties won't make one ounce of difference. It is what sits in the Senators hands that will. I live in a democracy (apparently) and am merely exercising my rights within the Westminster system.
Furthermore, Stalb is new in the job and is entitled to some leeway. she wasn't in the chair when this happened anyway.
Again, your thoughts, and that is fine.
She won't however get a gram of leeway from me. The Minister is yet to appoint a half decent asset to either ASA, CASA or the ATSB. The only candidates are long term bureaucrats with PHD's in spin, obfuscation, evasion and of course pooh. If you want to give her a chance well that is dandy, but she won't cut a break from me. I have seen this level of crap decade after decade, and I thought with your experience you would have seen it well and truly before also. I am following a basic principle of predictive rather than be reactive. And I can well and truly predict how effective Frau Staib will be. No amount of fancy stripes on any collar means jacks#it to me.

Last edited by gobbledock; 19th Nov 2012 at 11:11.