PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skywest - here for the long haul?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2003, 11:42
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Actually topend old mate, they do. But these fellas have been at it since before they came in. MU2 I have been parking my plane there for five years now........well before there was bitumen and yellow lines. where would you sugest I park my aircraft?? over near the bush on the south side of the field? then you mob will blow black snot all over it when you park in the other direction.......you know, when you have two parked up there over night. I leave the whole apron there for you guys and you still cant manage a little bit of common sense and idle off the mark or roll forward a little bit when you start the port engine....... admittedly one or two of you do, and thanx fellas, but the other blokes ........ well get stuffed.
as for my aircraft being heaps........ at least I own em fella, I dont have to work for **** money like you. Its good knowing I work half the hours and get twice the money you do
I do hope you wernt calling me a dick..........if you were, why dont you wander over and introduce yourself when your here next..... we can discuss it in detail.