PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th Nov 2012, 06:09
Shaggy330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These were the only communications with QR. I listed them in reverse order. Nov - July - Feb (Not successful - Successful - Invitation). Other than the interview itself and responding to an email where they requested a contact phone number for a reference (which was a very favourable reference), I have not even tried to contact QR what-so-ever.

Several months ago someone posted something to the effect of "...nobody who ever received "good news" has not eventually received a fleet assignment and DOJ...". The only point behind my post is to enlighten those who believe that if they get the "good news" that they are assured of a DOJ. Obviously, they are not.

Regarding "May". Yes, when I began writing I couldn't recall exactly when the letter came. I had "May" in my head because that was when it was originally expected if the interview had been successful ( 3-4 weeks later). When I started finding, copying and pasting the actual emails, I forgot to change it until I pushed the submit button. Then, I immediately edited it.

Nothing left out or hidden, nor any covert or otherwise misleading or dishonest activity going on here mate. I sure am disappointed though, as I took them at their word and made life changing decisions because of it.

Last edited by Shaggy330; 18th Nov 2012 at 06:22.