PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 17th Nov 2012, 23:22
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Additional Pooh

My bolding. Anthony sure has his finger on the pulse doesn't he?? NOT

ATSB and CASA board members reappointed

Item by australianaviation.com.au at 5:26 pm, Tuesday June 5 2012

Transport Minister Anthony Albanese has announced a series of reappointments at CASA and the ATSB.
Dr Allan Hawke AC has been reappointed as chair of CASA, while fellow board members David Gray, Trevor Danos and Helen Gillies have also agreed to serve further terms. In addition, Noel Hart has been reappointed as a Commissioner of the ATSB.
“The re-appointments provide ongoing certainty for both CASA and the ATSB enabling both bodies to continue to perform their vital roles as the independent aviation safety regulator and national transport safety investigator respectively to the highest standard,” said Minister Albanese.
sarcs #804 Spot on. Senator X frustration and disbelief is shining through. Nobody at Fort Fumble knows anything -"It was before my time sir", "I don't recall sir", "I was in Montreal sir", "I had my as# in the air and face buried in a trough sir", "it was not me it was the one armed f#cking man who did it sir"..............
No records kept at Fort Fumble? That has to be worth a NCN!
What about some of the greasy decision makers who have been hiding there for the past 20 years, bad memories?

Poor old Skull, if he eats any more sh#t sandwiches he is going to explode! There are plenty other trough dwellers there should be sharing a bite from his robust sandwich.

Last edited by gobbledock; 17th Nov 2012 at 23:29.