PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2012, 20:20
engine overspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QF 94

Quote QF94
Whether you believe Im an old Jack or a current hypocrite is of no relevance
to me whatsoever and has no bearing on what I do or dont do. Just keep on babbling.

QF94 I dont babble, Ive only written 3 lines. Your the one that babbles, Ill leave that up to you, your doing a pretty good job at it. Do you do it on single rates.

It may not have any relevance to you, but it does to a lot of other people, hence the Jack terminology.

Quote... QF94... When the door hits us in the rear end.

Well it may be you first, perhaps the OT will keep you off the dole queue a little longer than most. What is going to happen is going to happen, there is a freight train heading engineerings way, we are stuck in a tunnel there is no escape, the only slim chance is to derail the train, how many more times have you got to be slapped in the face before we ALL say.. enough is enough...

94... Dont make this OT thing a slinging match, as Steve said, we are all in it together. Take a long hard think about 2008, what was the influencing factor regarding the outcome, we should be revisiting the past unofficially of course even FWA agreed. Thats one of the reasons they terminated the PIA this time.