PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2012, 07:40
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
Each one to their own. This says it all. Unions are about standing together. In case you weren't aware

Quote:
Remember October 2011 when QANTAS AIRLINES WAS SHUT DOWN! Who stopped them? Who won that battle in the end?
this battle is still raging. Be nice if you were on our side. You could start by ending your pessimism on here.
With all due respect Steve, is there a standing order or direction stopping O/T at this stage? If so I must have missed it. As I have said in earlier posts, I don't regularly schedule O/T but I will do it at times such as Christmas, coming up, and at other times as the desire arises.

I am on our side of the fence and would like to see an end to the current reigme in control of QANTAS, but unless there is some power that can remove them, they will achieve their end. I won't be holding my breath for CASA or the government to do anything, as they are impotent bodies when it comes to corporations like QANTAS.

Pessimism? Seeing the history of QANTAS being wound up over the last few years doesn't bode well for what the future holds. We are at best, about 50% of what we were just seven years ago. Just stating the facts.

No one has to agree with what I've got to say, but that's my view, just like everyone else has one and expresses it.