PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Conscientious Objection
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2003, 23:55
A Civilian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont class the bringing down of the Nixon government, the jailing of half a dozen senior Nixon aids for using FBI, CIA and Justice personnel to spy on the Democrats and when discovered attempting to cover it up a piece of fiction.

If this can happen in America what do you think can happen in the UK were any information disclousure no matter if its government secrets or your simply telling telling a person the way to the bus stop is a breech of the offical secrets act. And let me remind you that public librarians have to sign the offical secrets act Calling this country's leaders 'honourable' is like saying the Soviet Union was full of peace loving workers and peasents. They operate in this way 'because they like it this way'.

No other government in western europe is as oppressive on personnel freedoms as are own, no other government's workings occur in such oppressive secrecy as are own, no other government frankly doesn't give a toss about us chattering classers...err...excuse me voters as are own.

I vote for the party of one as frankly in this Great Britian of are's you can only trust yourself.

Last edited by A Civilian; 25th Jan 2003 at 00:20.