PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2012, 08:10
Hughes500

Received 44 Likes on 26 Posts
HH

I would love to buy 2 of the machines but with both distributor (who takes 4 days to respond to my e mails because he is too busy)and manufacturer adament that they will not support any labour element if something goes wrong! Why should i pay for it ? Although here in UK I could take distributor to court on our sale of goods act, that is being of merchantable quality, but there is enough hassle running 4 helicopters without that.
Shame really as I know of 2 other potential customers who were interested until they discovered there was no warranty, even my £ 3000 Trek mountain bike comes with a frame warranty for life of the bike. Would you buy a new car with no warranty, dont think so. Even offered a compromise where I would get a Euro 10k discount and if nothing went wrong in 2 years they woud get the 10k back with interest. That got turned down flat, so obviously they expect it to go wrong and dont want to put their money where their mouth is, but expect me to !
Pity really as Bruno and his product are really impressive, so much so can put up with it costing more.