PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 15th Nov 2012, 17:46
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CP # 788 –"Further, knowledge of the details of the accident is irrelevant to the question whether a diversion is mandated or good airmanship, when a PIC becomes aware of the weather at the destination going below alternate minima but remained above the landing minima. That’s a question that may be properly answered in the abstract. What details of the accident could possibly alter the answer?"
The response to Q2 on notice made me smile all day, even had a couple of quite chuckles and many head shakes. Creamy nailed it in one; Oh, who was it, "you can fool some of the people most of the time". etc.

The upcoming event I am intrigued with is the Information Commissioner being called on Wednesday, has 'I'm a star, see' been treading a bit close to the ragged edges of the FoI Act, again ?, we shall see.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.
Google is your friend.

Last edited by Kharon; 15th Nov 2012 at 17:47. Reason: tempus fugit - GD they locked your story -DGA