PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAA MILITARY AIR SAFETY CONFERENCE
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2012, 21:06
dragartist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanx Tuc, So my observation was about right.There does not appear to be much Honesty and integrity around the bazars anymore. let us hope that the people who really need to take the temperature of the water read this forum and consider their positions and actions a little more seriously.

Don't get me going on F760s, Faults and Defects on this thread. My Prime wanted me done for treason almost when I started getting other agencies to invesigate his faults. You see it was a good income stream to him and employed a full time staff against my PDS budget. Absolutly no incentive to get it right as more often than not they would get paid again for investigating the fault, devising a fix and rolling out a mod. My Commercial team just rolled over and let them tickle their tums. The arguments I had over liability for design faults!!!

Pleased to hear of the good experiences with Agusta Westland and Selex but it really would be good if we could bring back the AEDITs in the original form before they became the subsitute SRIM design agencies.

I really am enjoying some of the articles on here and being amongst like minded people