PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots are the best paid
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2012, 10:19
Sovi3tskiy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fireflybob
Perhaps the Ryanair contract pilots would tell us what they are paid per duty hour over an average year?
True, that would make most guys feel depressed, I was reading in the paper that O'Leary was having a rant about how he wants to make standing places in the planes by removing last ten rows, so the ticked for those seats would only be like a few quid, "seat belts wont safe you in a crash" was his argument...

But the main thing that caught my eye was him saying "Its just a bloody bus with wings", I think that explains his views on pilots and that they are at best just 'bloody' bus drivers Wait, by that logic it must mean the space shuttle is just a bloody van/lorry with a rocket on it then???? Whats interesting is I wonder what 'bus' company gave them a profit of £477 mil in the last 6 month?! (Im sure their pilots saw A LOT of that)

That attitude of bus drivers really sucks, its unreal for our wages to be matching theirs (im sorry if it sounds big headed or rich) but its not a job for anybody, its limited, we are the privileged few to know the pleasure of flying, its a dream job for many, it takes so much commitment, work, money...To be poor/broke with mass dept and working for peanuts at the end isnt a dream! it isnt a life...