PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Malaga Roster and new bases
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2012, 03:29
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dannyagilla

The first thing is that from a pilot point of view I am NOT one of the management, on the maintenance side I am a director of the companies that I work with.

I see your objection to contractors as a political one because you ae happy to live in a place were the state considers almost anyone as an employee and taxes you on that basis, the state I live in let's peope like me with multiple income streams who don't work just for one company pay tax ( both income and social) in the same way as a company.

This way of working is very good for me when I work within the tax system in my state of residenceall they want is their cut of my income at the end of the year, your problem is that your state of residence takes a different view of the way you make your income and wants to control it much more tightly.

I cand see this immorality issue at all I work and I pay my taxes that are due in my state of residence, I do operate out of other EU states but don't burden those states in any way, so why should they tax me if I am not a burden to them or can't have any representation in the way they spend my taxes ?

As I have said all along the problem is that the EU has failed to put into place regulations that are uniform across the EU and what is not lawfull in your state of residence is lawfull in by state of residence.

You can't call me immoral for working legally within the tax framework of the state I reside in, if you don't like the way I work then get your representatives at the EU to change the law across the EU.

If it is a good idea to be controled but the Unites States of Europe is another issue.