PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2012, 12:35
aaabbbccc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So ive been looking over these forums eagerly awaiting my response and yesterday finally received it.

Last wednesday i applied online with a confirmation and invite to the online segment the following day. I then completed that online test within 48 hours and yesterday received my invite to the stage 1 test (i believe i may be quite a bit back compared to anyone else) however i will be attending on the 21st month is anyone else going to be there at all.

Having only a week im now getting ready as much as possible im studying the document trying to remember as much as possible in regards to the planes themselves and i've brushed up on my time/speed/distance equations - from what ive read these equations are very basic and of a GCSE level.

Cubes and the diagramming im struggling to find any examples or online practice though i timed myself on the initial 5 on the email and managed to do them in 2 minutes. Does anyone have any decent revision example sites at all?

Im excited to be taking part though and i hope i can progress into this career choice.

Im really hammering home this revision though im a first time applier and there seems to be a general feeling that only reapplications go through i hope i can break this cycle.

i'll also be polishing up on my euro geo and distances as these questions appear to come up though not mentioned in the original document.

Hope everyone is well and congrats to everyone who has been accepted this far.