PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2012, 04:10
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates have heaps of new hangars for a380's and Qf now fly there. What more is there to say..
From my understanding EK is always crying out for skilled people. Can anybody confirm what the pay comparison is to us Aussies, Engineering that is?
Although EK isn't unionised like AUS, I didn't think that the costs would be that much cheaper to have them do the maintenance on the Dugong, if it comes down to that?

Nice post TIMA9X, but disturbing. Why is it that the Wong, Girrard and Nicola aspire to be men by continually sporting men's haircuts? Now I am trying not to be sexist or be a misogynist but all three are complete pigs. A tree stump has more chance of giving me wood. Whatever happened to eye candy in Parliament, you know like Amanda Vanstone and Bronwyn Bishop?
Is there a set criteria for the majority of women in parliament that they must have tuckshop lady arms, dual chins and a face like a smashed crab? Now that the (dare I say) Howes/Wirth relationship is blossoming (and yes I do think she is rather hot for some horrid reason) maybe she will become one of the faceless women in parliament and expand on her political aspirations?