PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2012, 19:58
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CASA response to -

Won a slab from the Bar Room Barristers late last night, for the most accurate predictive CASA response statement. "Spot on old chap" they said and ponied up like the Gents they are. "Cheers boys, but why do I have to share it" – "Club POLICY" they gleefully shouted in chorus. Set up good? Oh yes. (expletive deleted).

But even poor old Blind Freddy (P18) could see which way CASA would jump, straight into the deep dark hole. Mick Quinn, Brian Aherne and others did not start off by attacking the man, not a personal attack printed. The CASA response is a silly, desperate, arrogant move really as 'he who must not be named' is well aware; there are skeletons in every human beings cupboard. In fact, the little attacks on Aherne and Quinn serve very well to illustrate the 'mind set' of a discredited, moribund authority furiously attempting a King Canute imitation. I note Messrs A and Q continue to play the ball, not the man with a couple of first class responses, Brava. Well done.

The Davies submission is first rate and well worth the read, sane rational and absolutely no Pony Pooh.

Then there is less than subtle defence of CASA behaviour during the Airtex bun fight, now there are real skeletons and a couple of watch dogs in that cupboard, I imagine the last thing CASA would want would be to draw public attention to that particular event. Considering the circumstances. (Ghosts at weddings. etc.).

But hold, I forgot; we are all delusional criminal fools and it is germane that we be told so. Aye, 'he who knows no shame' is the master of this small universe; just wish he'd go and wave his magic totem somewhere else. I doubt the Senate will swallow it, not again.

Many years ago, my Mama suggested that when you were in a hole, it's better to stop digging. Someone tell the fools, please.

Last edited by Kharon; 8th Nov 2012 at 20:08. Reason: I know - but L&H are worth a second look.